Monday, November 13, 2006

The rain was coming down hard last night. I just talked to Brad, and he said the house is completely dry except in one spot. The asphalt paper is doing a great job!

Brad told me he met with the installer from SolarCity today and gave him some drawings so he could work out the placement of the panels.

I told Brad I tried to call Michelle at Cornelia's today to see if I could pick up the rough-in valves for the tubs and showers. I wasn't able to reach her and confirm whether the items had been delivered. Hopefully I will be able to pick them up tomorrow.

Brad said the windows should be delivered to the warehouse on Thursday the 16th. He hopes to start installing them on Friday or Monday!

This morning we also paid visits to Atherton Appliance & Kitchens and Meyer Appliance to hear different perspectives on the various kitchen appliances. At this point, we're focusing on the 48" SubZero, but we'll probably go down to a 36" range, either Wolf or Dacor. And we're starting to think about the dish washer and the triple oven stack (microwave oven, warming drawer, and convection oven).

No comments:

Post a Comment