Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Moving on upstairs!

The new stairs!

Ceiling in the "great room".

Upstairs...future playroom!


Future "playroom".


Middle dormer..


Looking out in the hall from the boys room. Boys closet on the right. Hallway on the left.



From the back of the house looking through to the front of the house.


You know when you walk into someone's house and you say to yourself, "I have no idea why they did it that way." I am quickly learning when building a house there is a lot of things that are out of your control and you REALLY wouldn't have done it that way, but you are quickly told it HAS to be that way and to hush and figure out how to make it work.
So when you come to visit, which we hope you will, just remember there are certain things that I/we had not control over.
Also, I was told today that I had to get my bathtub and showers ordered...any requests/suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment