Thursday, June 18, 2009

And the color is....



The poor new guy on the crew got stuck sweeping the house...It looks fantastic and I am so excited that we are not going to have to clean this weekend since we are suppose to be in the 100's!

The ceiling in the Master Bedroom..


One side done...except for the painting...anyone want to volunteer...we are offering you the first to know what the color will be!



The back porch is framed and waiting for some screen!





Getting ready to start the siding!

AND THE ROOF COLOR IS (Drumroll please).....


Burnished Slate ...Can't wait for this afternoon to see how it looks!
I know the suspense was killing you on what our roof color was going to be...I know it kept us up at night..In other news...Plumber is suppose to start today and they should get a good start on the roof at the back of the house. Everything on the outside should be done by the first week in July...I heard a hint of maybe a move in by the end of September...but I am not holding my breath!

No comments:

Post a Comment