Friday, September 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

Master bedroom!

Masterbedroom....again!

Master bath...


Mudroom...

By my favorite...the tub!!

Ceilings are finished in the big room...just got figure out what color to put on the wall!

For mom's birthday (since I can't be in OH to celeberate) I made a special effort to walk through mud to be able to post pictures of the painting that is going on....it's the thought that counts right? Anyway, it is really hard to tell from the pictures, and the cloudy day, what the colors are, but I am really pleased with the colors we/I picked out for our bedroom and the mudroom. The master bath is ok (to close to the bedroom color) but hey...2 out of 3 ain't bad! Let's just hope I can do as well with the rest of the house!












No comments:

Post a Comment