Thursday, July 22, 2010

HALLOWEEN SPONSOR


I'm so excited to have Old Dutch Foods Potato Chips as our Official Sponsor for a third year in a row.

Old Dutch first started in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada as a little chip company with a lot of heart back in 1954. Soon, their tradition of making and delivering great-tasting snacks spread throughout all of Canada. For over 50 years, their windmill has stood for quality and trust, old world charm, and a desire to create a long-lasting chip and snack tradition.

You know it's funny how you remember certain things as a kid growing up. I remember going out on Halloween night Trick R' Treating with my older brother and getting snack size Old Dutch Original Style Potato Chips from many homes we went to.

It now gives me great pleasure to know that I'll be that person who is responsible for handing out their Potato Chips on Halloween night and creating lasting memories for a new generation.

I also want to thank all the people who work at Old Dutch Foods, with out your support we wouldn't be able to raise the amount of donations we do for SickKids Hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment