Sunday, July 10, 2011

I WAS REALLY EXCITED

the other day when I came home from work and found this box sitting on my door step.



Back in December 2010 I submitted my home haunt video into the Annual Haunters Video Awards contest, I was just honored to be in it with so many other amazing home haunters from Canada and USA.


This was my first year submitting a video and I was so excited to find out I had one an award for "Best Video Production". WOW, what an honour.





I defiantly need to thank my good friend Jeff Chatten from Horrors Unlimited, he did an amazing job filming and editing my video.


A special thank you goes out to Chris & Jeff Davis from the Davis Grave Yard, thanks for keeping these awards alive and being such amazing home haunters youselfs.


Thanks to the The Blood Brothers for doing a great job announcing all the winners and all the judges who voted for me.


Finally a warm felt thank you to all my family and friends for helping me out with my haunt and video last Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment