Wednesday, March 31, 2010

2010 TRANSWORLD HAUNT SHOW

I traveled to St. Louis, MO this past weekend to attend the 15TH Annual Transworld Halloween & Attraction Show at the America's Centre.
The show gathers the largest collection of industry leading vendors and a huge selection of products to give buyers the greatest opportunity to see all of the best products and creations, all under one roof.
I really enjoyed it because it created a unique business environment designed to allow me to meet face-to-face with the exhibitors. The exhibitors bring all the newest products and classic designs, providing buyers with a one-stop shopping experience, with thousands of products in hundreds of categories.

I've attached photo's I took at the show on my flickr album, but please be aware that some of these photo's contain disturbing images not suitable for children.

No comments:

Post a Comment