Tuesday, March 6, 2007

A contractor from Bonanza Heating and Air Conditioning continued his work fabricating the downspouts.

In the basement, Phil's painting crew was spraying the mouldings.

And the tile installers were continuing their work on bath #1, bath #2, and bath #3.

I finally ordered the Warm Tile Floors material and thermostat this afternoon. I found a nearby shop, Quality Discount Tile, that carries the product (so I won't have to drive all the way down to Bedrosians again). They said it should arrive tommorrow!

This afternoon, I also ordered some Aprilaire communicating thermostat equipment for the home automation system to control the furnaces and air conditioners. These I purchased online from SmartHomeUSA.com to take advantage of their free shipping and sale prices.

Earlier I had applied for an installer's Product Evaluation Kit/Advanced Starter Package from Simply Automated. They supply the UPB products I'm planning to use in the home automation system for lighting control. They approved my application this afternoon. I'll order those products in the next day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment