Friday, September 29, 2006

We stopped by the job site this morning and saw Brad there. It turns out there were a couple of questions for us so it was good that we happened to be there.

1. Brad was concerned the sill height of the window in the craftroom may not meet the egress requirements. It was very close -- within about 1/2", so rather than take any chances, I called up Chris at Argonaut Window & Door and asked him to change that window to a taller one.

2. The structural drawings put a beam right in the middle of one of our pocket doors. After talking with Brad and Rick (from KC Construction), we decided to change the pocket doors to french doors, and we decided to add a 2' long half-wall for the door to open against (sorry Gary).

No comments:

Post a Comment