Saturday, November 18, 2006

This morning I stopped by the job site and talked to Brad. I told him about the plumbing problem in the master bathroom.

The skylight was put in place, but it doesn't look like it's completely attached yet.

The Andersen windows were delivered this afternoon, so I had to go back to the job site and sign for them.

While I was there I talked to Charles from West Coast Insulation who was almost done installing the fireplace. He said he'll be back one more time to finish the trim when the gas and electricity are ready to be hooked up. He also said it would be better if the plumber could provide the gas line on the right side of the unit. I left Brad a note about that on his white board.

The upper half of the stairs leading to the second floor are done now.

No comments:

Post a Comment