Thursday, April 12, 2007

We met with Brad at the job site this afternoon. Phil had a whole crew of painters working on the first and second floors. They were busy covering the floors, masking off the molding, and protecting the cabinets. They also painted the dining room pocket doors and the mantel.

Later, I overheard Brad talking to Phil about the mudroom. Tile Plus is going to have to redo some of the tile work in that room because the tiles are set so high that the pocket door won't budge. I told Brad I had pointed this out to the tile installers when they were working on it two weeks ago, but at the time, they told me it wasn't going to be a problem -- they could just adjust the door. Next time I need to stick to my guns when I think there's a problem!

Today, all of our Toto toilets arrived from HomeClick.com -- in about a week's time. The chandelier for the dining room and the light fixture for the breakfast nook also arrived. These came from LightingUniverse.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment